Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Ceramic Coated Frying Pans

My standby frying pans are so old; food has been sticking terribly on them. I decided to splurge on a couple of ceramic frying pans. They work great. You can even cook an omelet without any oil or butter and it turns out beautifully. The beauty of ceramic coated frying pans is ceramic does not give off toxic fumes or particles like many other non stick frying pans surfaces such as teflon type coatings.

For this omelet I sauteed chopped mushrooms and bell peppers in a little olive oil, then set them aside. I beat up four eggs, poured them in the pan and sprinkled with chives and then scattered the mushroom and peppers back into eggs in the pan. I put a cover on and kept the heat at medium low; in 10 minutes more or less the omelet slid out of the pan like this. Gary and I usually split this size omelet. Try the ceramic coated frying pans, you might like them. They clean up very easily too. Thanks for reading and for all your comments.

2 comments:

I love suggestions, questions, critiques, thanks for your comment